Friday, May 27, 2011

Baked Chicken with Dijon and Lime

Yum! Last night we had Kimmy and Brian over for dinner and a movie. I'd just seen this recipe earlier that day and new I had to try it. I didn't have chicken thighs, though, and I didn't want to stop at the store, so I used the boneless skinless chicken breast. I thought it was really yummy. I'm not sure how much difference the lime made, as I couldn't detect it's flavor, but the whole thing was really yummy. Kim and Brian said they liked it and it even got Alex's approval.  I served with roasted potatoes and a green salad.
 The red stuff is ketchup...I love it with my potatoes. I've been known to put it on a plain baked potato. It sort of tricks me into thinking I'm eating fries.

After dinner we played movie roulette.  Five movies go into the playlist and only one comes out, selected at random. I must say I lost the gamble last night, as The A-Team was selected. Ugh, I can now say I've had the pleasure of sleeping through half of that movie twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment