Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches

Blogging is hard, yo! I made this meal on Sunday night, and here it is Tuesday and I'm just getting around to sharing it with you.
Alex loves spicy things and buffalo things are spicy things, therefore, Alex loves this sandwich. I love this sandwich, too, because it requires minimal preparation.
I omit the butter, because, really, it's just not necessary. There's tons of flavor. I use Frank's Red Hot Wings sauce...because...it's just the one I use. I don't know. I like it, so there's no reason to try anything else.

I actually took a picture of my own bottle, but apparently I forgot to load that from the phone, so I stole this really nice photo from the internets.
I do however, have pictures of the finished product, which I served with oven roasted taters and a quick-pickle cucumber salad, which I am IN LOVE WITH. I could probably eat that every day and never tire of it. Which is good, because apparently Alex is NOT interested in that. He didn't even let it touch his plate. No thanks!

1 english cucumber, thinly sliced
1/2 sweet onion, again, thinly sliced
1/4 cup red wine vinnegar
1/8 cup water
2 TBS sugar
salt and pepper to taste
You have to mix that all together and let it sit awhile..like, a few hours at least, and let it set on the counter at room temperature, then you can put it in the fridge, and then you can eat it...with yoru buffalo chicken sandwich and oven fries...OR, you know, with whatever else you're eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment